Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finding a Wedding Dress that FITS!

In the last 2 months, I have seen 4 brides that had no intentions of purchasing a modest dress when they originally found my store. These four brides were very large breasted and a strapless wedding gown was totally out of the question for them. (that's what was expressed to me by each bride) They all found bridal gowns here that fit them. Several of the brides said they were going to remove the sleeves - but when the dress came in none of them did.

Each girl explained to me that they didn't want to be "hanging out" of their dress, they didn't want to be constantly pulling up on a strapless dress.

If you are uncomfortable or looking to minimize your bust area, consider a more modest wedding dress.

I'd love to show you options!

No comments:

Post a Comment