Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Minute Brides

Most bridal stores ask that brides choose a wedding dress anywhere from 9 months to a year before their wedding date. Ha, ha, ha. I laugh because I don't believe I've ever had a bride with that much time before their wedding date. Typically my brides range on average 2 to 6 months.

In April, I had a bride that came into the shop on Tuesday and her wedding was the following Friday. That was 8 days prior to her wedding date.

Last night, I had a bride that is getting married on Saturday! That is only three days. My lovely bride takes the prize! She had purchased another bridal gown which wasn't modest enough for her and was going to add a jacket. Her friend found our store and called us. Can you believe the dress almost fit her perfectly? No alterations needed.

Of course we try to accommodate our brides schedules and we often offer our sample dresses as a solution.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would be a nervous wreck if I got my dress just a mere few days before my wedding! WOW! I ordered my dress 10 months before my wedding.

    ReplyDelete